Friday 17 June 2016

W7 Revision

My next Step Leaning LMC Subtraction
Rugby
--------------------
Today it was Tuesday, the day of our rugby game.
We’re versing karoro.  The whistle blows, kick off, I could not hear anything because all of the adrenaline I had.  The next minute
number 21  runs us all down and picks up the ball and scores. 7-0 against us then we took a step up and  then me levi and dean score the first try for greymain half time we were winning
The feeling of being in the lead is like an easy dry feeling, feeling dehydrated and a strong thirst for water.

The next half was like whole different story.
Late again Olsen
---------------
“Yes Sir”
“Why?,         
“Umm  I have the Skittle Pock’s.”
“What are the skittle pock’s?  
“They,they are um um.”
(Teacher interrupts)  This is the tenth time this term. Are they contagious?
Um no!
Ohh ok still go to algebra.
Oh um ok Sir.
Wait! Where are your parents?
Um they're in India  
Who's looking after  you then?  
Um Bob.
Who’s Bob?  
 He is an engineer.  
Well where does he live?
I  can't tell you that personal information Sir.


The Next Day
----------------
Late again Olsen
Yes sir.
Lay the excuse on me again.
Um yes sir
 So How’s bob?
Um he’s good
Yea yea Get to class olsen
No sir
Well Why not.
Because I broke my arm.
( teacher interrupts) 3 broken arms in a term yeah right.
 No it’s true Sir. Even Mrs Foster saw me break my arm at the cross country
The cross country was postponed this year. (Bell rings) See  you tomorrow.
I  won’t be there
Why not?
Babysitting my cat sir and by the way it’s Saturday tomorrow.
Oh yea.
Bye Sir.
Bye Olson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.