Friday 10 June 2016

W6 T2 Reflection

Our Surprise Subtitles  For Thursday ;1.Zuckerman's famous pig
2.i love you, wilbur
3. the Miracle is you
4. Alright close her up herb
------------------------------------------
Tuesday Avail was to long Sorry But We had 80 Word's. Math's Term 2 Set 5 Overall i got 60 Percent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This Poem is about a child trying to make up an a excuse about being late for PE or math or anything. I thought my poem was Quite funny, I hope you do is well.






Late again olson
---------------
Yes Sir   T 1
Why .um a I have the Skittle Pock’s.
What are The skittle pock’s .  They they are um um. (Teacher interrupts)  This Is The 10 Time this Term Are THey Contagious .Um no
Ohh ok Still go To Algebra oh um ok Sir. Wait
Where Are Your Parents Um There in India
Who's Looking after Then um Bob Whos Bob an Engineer  Well Where Does he Live i Can't Tell You That personal information Sir

The Next Day
----------------
Late again olson
Yes sir Lay The excuse on me again

Um Yes sir  So How’s bob um hes good
He’s Good  Yea yea Get to class olson no sir  
Well Why not. Because I broke my arm.( teacher interrupts) 3  Broken arms in a term Yeah right  No its True Sir Even Mrs Foster saw me Broke my Arm at the Cross country The cross country Was postponed This Year (Bell rings) See  you tomorrow   i Won’t be THere Why not Babysitting my Cat sir And by the way it’s Saturday Tomorrow oh yea bye Sir By olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.