Friday 11 November 2016

W5 T4 Reflection

So this week we have been busy yeah busy

We have been doing Are Yr 8 leavers project when basically we have to leave something behind like a table or something.

Here are some titanic stuff
Well they could see the iceberg before the sinking

And they could quickly turn around I know it’s a massive ship but could clearly see the iceberg so I don’t know
There is my Levels of the titanic
Also here is my diary entry


Dear Diary it’s the day that I board the maiden voyage the titanic.Apparently it’s unsinkable say’s captain jack and the crew and the newspaper farewell South Hampton here I come New York.
Well the first class is amazing the room is superb  Such Effort put into a room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.